AIRSOFT PLAYER SAFETY RULES
All players must read and agree to follow all player safety rules, field
safety guidelines, and sign the waiver of liability and hold harmless
agreement prior to participating in any airsoft activities without
exception. Any violation of the safety rules will result in mandatory
ejection from the field and/or premises.
must be worn by anyone in the
playing field and target range at all times. Only Goggles specifically approved
for airsoft that provide full face and ear protection are allowed.
Modifications are strictly prohibited.
in any areas other than the designated playing field and/or target
range. No shooting into or out of the registration area, neutral
zones or parking area. Airsoft guns may only be discharged on the
active field of play or target range.
JUDGES DECISIONS ARE FINAL
and players or spectators will not be allowed to argue
with the referees under any circumstances.
BARREL BLOCKING DEVICES
must be in at all times anywhere on the property other than the
designated playing feed and target range. Barrel blocking devices
must be specifically designed and manufactured for airsoft guns.
NO BLIND SHOOTING.
at wildlife, airplanes, automobiles, parachutists, etc.
trees, vehicles, or any structure 3' or higher. Castles, forts, or towers
must be clearly marked in the field of play and meet our safety guidelines.
NO PHYSICAL CONTACT.
NO CONSTRUCTION OF BOOBY TRAPS.
NO ALCOHOL OR ILLEGAL DRUGS
are allowed on the premises. Anyone engaging in these activities or
who is impaired will be ejected from the field. Repeat violators
will be banned from the facility permanently.
NO VERBAL ABUSE
profanity, name-calling, or slurs against anyone's race, religion,
or family members and friends will be tolerated.
except in designated areas approved by the field operator.
NO UNAUTHORIZED EQUIPMENT
or potentially dangerous gear is allowed. All firearms, knives,
machetes, etc. are prohibited. The field operator must approve all
equipment allowed on the premises.
MODIFICATIONS ARE PROHIBITED
players are not allowed to modify safety goggles, rental airsoft
guns, bunkers, or any property on the premises.
are required to wear safety goggles unless they remain in a designated
spectator area at all times. No exceptions.
Airsoft Specific Rules
FPS Limits using .20g BB's:
- 500 FPS for Snipers.
- 400 FPS for Rifles.
- 350 FPS for Pistols, SMG, and Shotguns.
- 100 foot minimum distance for Snipers.
- 20 foot minimum distance for Rifles.
- No minimum distance for Pistols, SMG's, and Shotguns. (Semi only within 10 feet)
- All weapons (excluding sniper rifles) can use bang kills with 10 feet. If two players are facing each other when bang killing, both players are out.
- If the opposing player has his back to the player that bang kills, only that one player is out.
- If a player has a pistol and shoots the opposing player BEFORE he says "bang" then that player is out and his bang doesn't count.
Dead Men Do Not Talk:
- When you are out, do not talk to your team mates until you have respawned.
- Used in an emergency like if a player's mask comes off in game or a player is hurt.
- When you have an emergency situatuion, scream "blind man" a ref will come to assist.
- When a player hears "blind man" they must stop in place, stop shooting and repeat "blind man". Do not move during this time.
- After the situation is handled, the ref will restart the game.
- Blind man is also called when a car is driving by at the Lagoon field. This is to prevent damage to cars.
- All active airsoft grenades are usable and have a 15 foot kill radius from where they went off.
- Any player within line of sight of the grenade within that 15 foot area is out. Any player around a corner or behind a bunker is safe.
M203 Grenade launchers:
- Shot shells using green gas/propane only. Can be used like a shotgun.
Used only during special games.
- Fires foam balls or rockets.
- Only used against bunkers and buildings.
- 15 foot kill radius
- Destroys 1 room of a building or one open faced bunker.
- Can only be used with a pistol, SMG, or shotgun.
- Player must present at least one arm as a target when shooting or sight down the weapon.
- Only grenades can destroy a riot shield.
- Other players may use normal weapons behind the riot shield users.
Rubber training knives (knive kills are not allowed)
Clear, metal and glass BB's are not allowed.